U.S Securities and Exchange Commission
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. As more and more first-time investors turn to the markets to help secure their futures, pay for homes, and send children to college, our investor protection mission is more compelling than ever. As our nation's securities exchanges mature into global for-profit competitors, there is even greater need for sound market regulation. And... more
Latest news show all »
- SEC Charges Longtime Madoff Employee With Creating Fake Trad...
- J.P. Morgan to Pay $153.6 Million to Settle SEC Charges of Misleading...
- SEC Charges Former NASDAQ Managing Director with Insider Tra...
- James R. Burns Named SEC Deputy Chief of Staff
- Gene Gohlke, Associate Director for Examinations, Retiring After...
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »
This organisation has no documents.