International Organization of Securities Commissions
The member agencies currently assembled together in the International Organization of Securities Commissions have resolved, through its permanent structures: to cooperate together to promote high standards of regulation in order to maintain just, efficient and sound markets; to exchange information on their respective experiences in order to promote the development of domestic markets; to unite their efforts to establish standards and an effective surveillance of international securities transactions; to... more
Latest news show all »
- CPSS-IOSCO issue consultative report on the recovery and resolution...
- IOSCO Publishes a Report for the G20 on the Credit Default Swap...
- IOSCO Publishes its Final Report on International Standards...
- Masamichi Kono of Japan FSA to lead IOSCO’s new Board
- IOSCO consults on exchange traded funds regulation
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »
This organisation has no documents.