Russian Trading System Stock Exchange
Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation
Established in 1995, as the first regulated stock market in Russia, RTS Stock Exchange now trades the full range of financial instruments from cash equities to commodity futures. The RTS Index first calculated on September 1, 1995, has since become the main benchmark for the Russian securities industry and is based on the Exchange’s 50 most liquid and capitalized shares. Today’s RTS product line includes: * RTS Classic Market, the only trading platform in Russia that allows for... more
Latest news show all »
- RTS launches trading on copper futures
- RTS Index futures trades over USD 3 billion
- New opportunities with arbitrage between underlying stocks and...
- Futures-style options on 7 futures launched on FORTS
- FORTS trading volume surpasses a RUB129 billion mark
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »