United Company RUSAL
United Company RUSAL is the world’s largest producer of aluminium and alumina Founded in March 2007, the United Company is a result of the merger of RUSAL, SUAL, and the alumina assets of Glencore RUSAL’s shareholders own a 66% stake in the United Company, SUAL’s shareholders hold 22%, and the remaining 12% is owned by Glencore United Company RUSAL produces 4.2 mln tonnes of aluminium and 11.3 mln tonnes of alumina every year United Company RUSAL accounts for almost 12%... more
Latest news show all »
- UC RUSAL announces new appointment
- UC RUSAL announces appointment of independent non-executive...
- Rusal announces new appointment
- RUSAL announces “Cost Efficiency Leader” initiative
- UC RUSAL announces management changes
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »
This organisation has no documents.