Open Joint Stock Company MMC Norilsk Nickel and its subsidiaries ("the Group" or "the Company") is the world's largest producer of palladium and nickel, one of the leading platinum producers and one of the largest copper producers. The Company also produces a large number of by-products, including metallic cobalt, rhodium, silver, gold, tellurium, selenium, iridium and ruthenium. Norilsk Nickel Group is engaged in prospecting, exploration, mining, beneficiation and metallurgical processing of... more
Latest news show all »
- Economic effect from MMC Norilsk Nickel's innovation activities...
- Norilsk Nickel continues the development of its overseas ope...
- The Board of Directors of MMC Norilsk Nickel approved the company’s...
- General Director of MMC Norilsk Nickel meets South African P...
- Preliminary results of the AGM of MMC Norilsk Nickel
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »
This organisation has no documents.