Commodity Futures Trading Commission
The CFTC assures the economic utility of the futures markets by encouraging their competitiveness and efficiency, protecting market participants against fraud, manipulation, and abusive trading practices, and by ensuring the financial integrity of the clearing process. Through effective oversight, the CFTC enables the futures markets to serve the important function of providing a means for price discovery and offsetting price risk.
Latest news show all »
- Testimony of Chairman Gary Gensler before the U.S. House Committee...
- Federal Court in Massachusetts Imposes $600,000 Penalty on Jeffrey...
- CFTC Sanctions Gelber Group, LLC $750,000 for Trading Abuses...
- Statement of Commissioner Bart Chilton on RBS Settlement
- CFTC Orders The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and RBS Securities...
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »