Financial Services Authority
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is an independent non-governmental body, given statutory powers by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. We are a company limited by guarantee and financed by the financial services industry. The Treasury appoints the FSA Board, which currently consists of a Chairman, a Chief Executive Officer, three Managing Directors, and 9 non-executive directors (including a lead non-executive member, the Deputy Chairman). This Board sets our overall policy, but... more
Latest news show all »
- FSA bans and fines self employed trader £700,000 for market...
- FSA announces CFEB Chairman
- FSA outlines a fundamental review of trading activity regula...
- FSA consults on changes to its Remuneration Code
- FSA statement on the publication of CEBS stress tests
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »