Singapore Exchange Ltd.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX) is Asia-Pacific's first demutualised and integrated securities and derivatives exchange. SGX was inaugurated on 1 December 1999, following the merger of two established and well-respected financial institutions - the Stock Exchange of Singapore (SES) and the Singapore International Monetary Exchange (SIMEX).
Latest news show all »
- SGX appoints Christine Lie as Chief Representative for Beijing...
- SGX September derivatives and commodities trading increases
- Singapore Exchange welcomes Julie Heng as new commodities he...
- SGX operations show strong third quarter
- Australian Treasurer Rejects ASX-SGX Merger Proposal
No jobs are currently listed for this organisation.
Upcoming events show all »
This organisation has no events listed.
Documents show all »