Senior Physical Grains Trader
Salary: Highly Competitive
We are currently working with a fast expanding Agricultural & Soft Commodities trading house, based in Melbourne – Australia, who are seeking a self-motivated Senior Physical Grain trader to join their operations.
- Physical Grains Trader / Bulk Experience (Wheat, Barley)
- Range of good industry contacts / manufactures
- FOB Price making, blending wheat.
- Accumulation Management / Logistics Experience.
- Expand relationship and trade with FOB suppliers in Australia.
- Have destination management experience
- Knowledge of Container Export & Execution of Bulk Shipment out of Australia
- Be prepared for travelling to drive business forward.
- Strong Physical Commodity Knowledge
- Marketing, Merchandising, Sales and Purchases from origin
- Good understanding of US & Australian Grains Market.
- Highly numerate, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term sustainable relationships.
- Be willing to be based in Australia – Melbourne
- Must Speak English
- 5-10 + years of Experience
This role will offer a talented and experienced Agricultural grains trader the chance to develop their career with a leading trading house based in Melbourne. Candidates applying for the role should be entrepreneurial in nature, hard working, and initiative driven.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV