Salary: Highly Competitive
My client is an Asian energy company and one of the largest providers and distributors of oil across the region.
They currently have a leading and successful trading department which are looking to expand their petrochemicals team with an experienced trader who has experience on the Asian market, specifically China.
Responsibilities for the petrochemical trading role in Singapore:
- Understand the Asian petrochemicals market and trade with clients.
- Build new relationships and maintain relationships with clients and brokers in Asia.
- Trade petrochemicals to the Asian Market, specifically China.
- Coverage of both physical and paper market including exchanges.
- Oversee the completion of operations so the transactions are conducted smoothly.
Skills / Attributes required for the petrochemical trading position in Singapore:
- Associate – vice president trading level
- Have been trading petrochemicals for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience in; Paraxylene, Metaxylene, Toluene, Benzene, Methanol, Butadiene, Methyl tert-butyl and Polyethylene
- Mandarin speaking ability
- Operations experience too
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest oil suppliers in the world and be part of a successful trading team. Will give you the chance to build up a business and trade with new clients in the Asian market, whilst working with a strong and energetic team in Singapore.
To apply for the petrochemical trading role in Singapore please send a word copy of your CV