Senior Sugar Trader
Salary: Highly Competitive
A leading agricultural commodity group is building out their sugar platform in their Dubai office.
They require an experienced sugar candidate with proven commercial success in physical sales and trading and experience working with clients across a range of markets, namely Africa, SEA and the Middle East.
- Physical sales and trading of sugar to achieve a high level of revenue production for the group
- Servicing clients across a range of markets with a focus on Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia
- Origination and structuring of commercial agreements with trading counterparties and customers
- Work closely with trading and business development teams to grow the companies offering within the sugar market
Skills / Attributes required
- Vice-President to Director Level experience
- Proven commercial success in the physical sugar market
- Strong sales and origination skills and experience
- Be entrepreneurial, dynamic and looking for chance to progress to lead a trading business
- Have experience managing client relationships ideally across a number of different geographies – African experience preferred
- Be willing to be based in Dubai
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sugar candidate to join an established but expanding agricultural commodity house. The group has ambitious plans for the sugar business and depending on level of experience a successful candidate for the role will progress to lead the sugar trading business across a number of global markets.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV