Head Oil Futures Broker
Salary: Highly Competitive
A market leading brokerage is looking to develop their listed derivative business in the US and seeking an experience energy broker to help join and lead their oil futures business based out of New York.
- Manage a brokerage desk marketing energy derivatives to a wide range of institutional clients
- Coverage of all energy futures, focusing on crude and oil products
- Monitor energy futures market and advise clients on investments and strategies
- Work closely with internal departments to develop and set up the desk
Skills / Attributes required
- Vice-President to Director Level
- Energy futures brokerage experience
- Coverage of crude and other oil products
- Established transferable list of institutional clients within the energy futures business
- Be willing to be based in New York City
A successful candidate for the role will have experience at a leading financial institution within the energy futures business and be looking to move to an established commodity platform looking to expand their coverage in this profitable and lucrative market.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV