Senior Refined Product Trader
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client, a niche European based commodity trade house, is building an oil trading desk in London. They are looking to hire a senior physical refined product trader to join the group and run their products trading book from their London base.
- Manage a trading portfolio covering physical refined products
- Physical trading of a range of refined products focusing on middle distillates but also covering light oils
- Trading physical oil across a number of markets including Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Working closely with other members of the trading team and the business development manager to build out the trading platform
Skills / Attributes required
- Director Level experience
- A minimum of 5 years trading physical refined products
- Broad exposure with refined oil products with a focus on gasoil and other distillates
- Proven physical trading track record with a strong understanding of the paper market
- Be willing to be based in London
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced physical products trader to join an expanding European commodity operation. A successful candidate for the role will be running a trading portfolio and will have significant influence on trading strategies and the implementation of the business plan as the group grows in the coming months.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV